We are so thrilled that the S.S. Trolley is back for a second season. The S.S. Trolley is partly funded by the Southampton BIA and other community partners. It provides a wonderful experience to Saugeen Shores visitors and locals alike and facilitates a great connection between both Southampton and Port Elgin.
This year the Trolley will run 7 Days a week from 10am – 7pm starting July 2nd and ending September 3rd. It will take at short break at the Museum between approximately 1:45pm – 2:15 pm
Fare is $2 per person to board the trolley at any of the designated stops. Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult and children 5 and under are free.
There are 8 signed and designated stops. The Trolley will run the loop as many times as is feasible throughout the hours of operation, no set schedule is in place. Track the Trolley live for up to date information.
• Ivings Drive Port Elgin Stop
• Downtown Port Elgin (Green Street beside the Municipal Parking Lot – across from the Missionary Church)
• Port Elgin Beach (Harbour St. and Mill St. area) pick-ups both directions
• Port Elgin Splash Pad (Northshore Park) pick-ups both directions
• Pegasus Trail (look out area) pick-ups both directions
• Huron St. and Beach Rd. (walk to Gerry’s Fries and the Boardwalk from this stop) pick-ups both directions
• Huron St. and High St. (make your way to the flag or into the downtown core) pick-ups both directions
• Museum Stop (in Front of GC Huston School)
For more information and to track the Trolley please visit http://www.sstrolley.ca/