Southampton Sparkles the whole season.
With the tree lighting and Sparkles shopping night behind us it’s time to look forward to the many more great holiday events happing in Southampton.
Friday, December 1st at 7:00pm come down to High Street to watch the Saugeen Shores Chamber of Commerce’s Santa Claus Parade. Stop by the Library beforehand from 5:00pm – 6:30pm for cookie decorating, crafts & activities.
Friday, December 1st also marks the first Festive Friday. Where many Southampton merchants will stay open until 9pm or later for your shopping convenience. Festive Fridays will continue Fridays in December from the 1st to the 22nd.
And enjoy an extra special Festive Friday on December 8th Downtown Southampton with FREE Events including:
• CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER – Wagon Rides from 6:00pm – 8:00pm.
• Kids Yoga by Mettawave 6:00pm – 6:30pm at 185 High Street (Formerly Kelly Green)
• A Movie Night from 6:30pm – 8:00pm at 185 High Street (Formerly Kelly Green), where Classic Family Holiday movies will be playing. (Parental Supervision Required)
• Hot Chocolate served from 6:00pm – 8:00pm at Rm 797.
• And More! With individual retailers offering their own special events, demonstrations and promotions throughout the evening.
Merchants Open until 9pm Friday, December 8th:
Down’s Pro Hardware
L & Co.
Martin’s Home Hardware
Southampton Olive Oil Company